Lemon Cucumber Salad
This light and crunchy salad is a great side for grilled chicken!
- 4-5 lemon cucumbers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 heirloom tomato, diced
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cups of sliced herbs- you can use fresh dill, basil, cilantro, parsley, or mix and match your favorites! Dill and parsley is a favorite of mine!
- sprinkle of kosher salt
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- zest of half a lemon (optional)
- 1 tbs honey
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
1. Add the cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, and herbs to a large bowl.
2. Place dressing ingredients minus the oil in a small bowl and whisk to incorporate. While whisking, add the oil slowly.
3. Toss the dressing with the salad, season with more salt and pepper to taste.
This week, the Harvest Boxes will have armenian cucumbers, bell peppers, and onion! You can order dill, lemons, tomatoes, and honey for this week's pick up as well!